Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Windows Phone 8.1 + Lumia Cyan should land anytime from now

With all the greatness of Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan, I have been waiting for the arrival to my Lumia 1520. Now Nokia has published the availability and status of the update on their own website at this link. Well, my Lumia 1520 under starhub status is "under testing". Hopefully it will not take forever.

Well, I have also been lucky selected by Starhub to test out the Lumia 930. Overall so far it is a great device, however, with a few complaints here and there, which I will post later. :)

Other "coming soon" stuff is BBM for Windows Phone. Currently this is under closed beta. It means only registered beta users can use the software now. I have tried to register, but there is no news until now. The app itself is available here, although I hit permission error when trying to install it on the phone.


No comments: